Bid News Coordinator
Dodge Data & Analytics is the leading provider of data, analytics, news, and intelligence serving the North American commercial construction industry. The company's information enables building product manufacturers, general contractors, subcontractors, architects and engineers to size markets, prioritize prospects, target and build relationships, strengthen market positions, and optimize sales strategies. The company's brands include Dodge, Dodge MarketShareTM, Dodge BuildShare(R), Dodge SpecShare(R), and Sweets.
More information can be found about the company at: www.construction.com.
Bid News Coordinator will gather and report information on bidding projects for inclusion into infact for use by various Dodge products and services.
* Contact Architects, Engineers, and Public Agencies to add details to reports.
* Process Bid Checks in a timely manner.
* Cover a specific territory and is responsible for the bid accuracy of this area.
* Secure Bid lists, Results and Contract Awards in a timely manner
* Maintain daily call schedule.
* Effectively dealing with source providing construction information.
* Demonstrated familiarity of construction industry terminology and methodology preferred.
* Computer proficiency.
* Ability to work in a team based environment.
* Demonstrated ability to manage work time and workflow effectively.
* Great telephone skills.
* Proven customer service skills.
* Demonstrate strong organizational skills.
* Demonstrate ability to work well under pressure where production and productivity matter.
* College degree or equivalent.
ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, OR VETERAN STATUS.