Bid / Proposal Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Through close coordination of a multi-functional team, submit bids on time to customers, with a price and technical specifications which reconcile companies and the customer's expectations.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
* Up-stream sales support: register in on-line portals of purchasing organizations
* Answer to pre-qualification file requests
* Read and understand customer's RFQs and specifications
* Coordinate Sales team, Engineering team and central functions teams (legal, )
* Dispatches the bid
* Explains the bid and identifies key issues
* Coordinates different stakeholders in various departments in order to have a coherent offer and to respect delays
* Tackles challenges met by various stakeholders and helps finding solution
* Assess risks associated to the RFQ (client, planning, overcost, political, ...), mitigation of risks and compliance with group internal procedures (GMPs)
* Responsible for costing the offer
* Build Profit & Loss scenarios (worst / best case scenarios). Detail the proposal in tender review in front of companies High Management (Tender Review Committee)
* Write / prepare the offers in compliance with client formal requirements.
* Negotiate with sales representative in front of the customer
* Forward and explain project details to Project Manager through contract review