Big Data / ETL Informatica Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
NTT Data Inc
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a \\"Big Data/ ETL Informatica Development Lead\\" to join our team in \\"Fremont, CA\\".
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Development Lead for a BI project using Big Data / Informatica / PL-SQL / AUTOSYS / Oracle.
* Lead the Development team at offshore through the SDLC process and ensure that the milestones are met.
* Communicate with stakeholders in case of delays or SLA breaches.
* Maintain and own change request and defect resolution process.
* Resolve bugs within defined service levels.
* Manage and own application Bugs and incident life cycle, and drive those to permanent resolutions, implement preventive measures to avoid repetitive issues.
* Resolve complex bugs with long term fixes following BI best practices and collaborate with BI team for solution review of complex bugs and incident resolution.
* Follow up with requirements, data modelling and testing teams for the SDLC process.
* Provide weekly status reports and ensure completion of tasks assigned.
* Manage and own code deployment and release process.
* Support release of BI deliverables into all lower and production environments and support issues encountered due to production changes.
* Responsible for continued system improvements to help reduce development costs.
* Act as a backup for support engineer for events like vacations and unforeseen leaves.
* Perform custom, ad-hoc data analysis and reporting based on stakeholder requests within SLA.
* Support weekly and monthly customer report processing.
* Conduct regular presentations to team/stakeholders.
Minimum 5 Years Required
* PL/SQL Development
* Development Lead
Minimum 2 Years Required
* Big Data / Hadoop / MapR
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.