Big Data - Hadoop
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE : BIG DATA - HADOOP
LOCATION : MOLINE, IL
DURATION : FULL TIME POSITION
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
* Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 4 yrs. experience in IT.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
* The successful candidate should have 4 yrs of experience in Big Data technologies & Java. Having 2-3years of core Java, Java J2EE is must
* Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills, particularly those that apply to a "Big Data" environment
* Deep understanding and related experience with Big data technologies like Hadoop, Map reduce, HDP distribution, Kafka, Storm, Spark and Scala.
* Deep understanding of schedulers, workload management, availability, scalability and distributed data platforms
* Extensive experience building and designing large-scale distributed applications
* Expert knowledge developing and debugging in Java/J2EE
* Proven experience in Object Oriented Design and Development
* Sound knowledge of Relational Databases (RDBMS), SQL however, collaboration as part of a uniquely qualified team is required.
* Requires advanced technical knowledge and a thorough understanding of the customer needs
* Contributes to the development, delivery and maintenance of technology-based business solutions
* Review during various stages of development life cycle * Integration and System testing
* Implementation and Deployment
* Ability to respond and accept production issues and coordinate with stake holders
* Able to participate in estimations / staffing analysis and solution in order to provide inputs for solution delivery in proposals.
* Able to mentor the team in above technologies.
* Able to plan and organize team activities, prioritize and handle contingencies to meet set goals and objectives.
* Ability to do the performance tuning (Medium to Highly complex nature)
* Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
* The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time.
* Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
* Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
DISCLAIMER: If you have received this email in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.