Bilingual - AP Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Bilingual - AP Specialist
Auto Req ID
We are currently seeking a Bilingual English/Spanish A/P Specialist to join one of our client-dedicated account teams. This position will be based with our client finance team in Westmont, IL
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the AP Specialist will be responsible for accounts payable activities in a high volume, multi-system, international environment. The Accounting Specialist s main responsibility will be to enter invoices in order to ensure day-to-day payment obligations are met in a timely and consistent manner. The Accounting Specialist must be able to interact effectively with the Facility Managers, Project Managers, Accounting / Finance staff and vendors on a daily basis.
* Process various types of accounts payable transactions including accurate data entry of vendor invoices, manual and emergency check requests, wires etc.
* Understand and comply with AP policies and procedures.
* Monitor and enforce compliance by employees involved in the AP process.
* Gather group s processing metrics on a daily basis.
* Ensure that each transaction processed has appropriate approval prior to processing.
* Maintain AR Aging Report insuring all payments are applied properly.
* Update Bank Movements Report for multiple countries.
* Bilingual Spanish English required.
* Minimum: High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
* Preferred: College degree with accounting coursework.
* 2+ years of accounting experience in a corporate environment; commercial real estate experience preferred.
* Intermediate computer skills, strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel (experience with Access a plus).
* Experience with JDEdwards platform a plus.
* Robust 10 key skills with attention to detail.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Strong organization and coordination skills required.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 43292BR.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $58.3 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years.
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine.
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years.
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.