Bilingual Customer Service Rep - French
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
EBSCO Industries Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job ID: 8650
Experience: 1 year
Job Category: Customer Service/Customer Satisfaction
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Required Travel: No
Location: AL - Birmingham
Travel Percentage: 0
EBSCO Information Services is hiring a new Customer Service Representative to work on a full-time basis. The Customer Service Representative must speak, read, and write fluent French. Responsible for providing on-going support for our French Canadian Subscription Service customers. Position will reside in our Birmingham, AL location but report through EBSCO s regional office in Toronto, Canada.
* Must have a Bachelor s degree or a High School Diploma/GED and 1 or more years of customer service or clerical experience
* Speak, read, and write fluent French
* Minimum of 1 year of experience with Microsoft Office products
* Ability to accurately type 35 wpm with 80% accuracy
* Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
* Organized, detail-orientated, and ability to handle multiple tasks
* Ability to effectively communicate both with external and internal customers
* Ability to thrive in a high stress, fast paced environment
* Library industry related experience a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top