Bilingual Customer Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Does your current employer provide you with access to covered parking and free snacks*
Come work for an employer who truly cares about its employees and enjoy the perks of working in a modern office environment!
Pro Staff is partnering with a global consulting firm to identify Bilingual Customer Service driven professionals looking for a long term contract opportunity in Bloomington.
While working in this role, you will manage incoming calls from employees and assist them by answering questions about their health care and pension plans.
As a Bilingual customer service representative, you will also work with confidential information, research employee questions and maintain and document case notes.
This is a Monday - Friday position working 30 to 40 hours a week between 7am and 6pm paying $16.50 per hour.
* Fluent in English and Spanish
* Minimum of 1 year customer service experience
* High school diploma or GED equivalent, Bachelor's degree preferred,
* Ability to navigate between multiple database systems and work with dual monitors
* Strong written communication skills and attention to detail to include appropriate use of grammar and punctuation
* Knowledge of employee health and pension benefits is a plus
* Extensive phone work or experience in a high volume call center environment is preferred
* Ability to pass a 7-year background check
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.