Bilingual Engagement Manager - Southern California
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONCochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives.
In order to help Cochlear connect people with implantable hearing solutions, we are recruiting for a Bilingual Engagement Manager in the Southern California area.
To be successful in this role you'll be able to identify areas of need, tailor strategies to meet those needs, and rely on a volunteer network that you have recruited and trained. You'll also be able to establish meaningful relationships with and help to improve quality of life for those needing Cochlear implantable solutions. You'll work collaboratively with the Professional Sales and Marketing teams develop and execute consumer outreach strategies using your volunteer network in your territory. This Manager role is responsible for growing the consumer business.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge consumer outreach and sales, and volunteer management. You'll know you've been successful in this role when your volunteers share their stories of helping other people hear better, hear again, or hear for their first time.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
* Bachelor's Degree
* Volunteer management, consumer sales/fundraising and/or hearing industry background preferred
* Minimum two years related experience
* Strong written, verbal and public speaking proficiency.
* Strong telephone and email skills
* Strong interpersonal skills displayed across diverse demographics with the ability to effectively manage people in large geographic areas.
* Delegation and follow-up
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Thrive in a fast paced evolving business environment while maintaining a positive and flexible attitude.
* Team player
* Strong computer skills and good working knowledge of the Internet, Excel, Power Point, Word Applications and social networking websites.
* A good working knowledge of key consumer groups and basic marketing strategy.
* Bilingual in Spanish
Working for Cochlear:
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear's global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has a 60% share of the global market, employs more than 2,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 250,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution. Cochlear can offer:
* The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
* The Organization A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
* The Opportunity To make a difference to the quality of people's lives and grow your career
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visitwww.cochlear.com/careers for more information.
Working at Cochlear Americas:
* Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
* Diverse culture
* Highly collaborative team environment
* Opportunities for growth and development
* Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.