Bilingual -English / Spanish Part Time Customer Exp Specialist - Commercial
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
This is a Part Time, work from home role. Candidates should be available to work from 11am - 2pm CST M-F. Additional hours may occur through out the year to cover various hours.
Training will take place in Aurora, IL.
This role will provide technical and customer assistance through phone interaction to ensure first rate customer service. When appropriate this role will recommend a solution and if appropriate order parts and schedule service for customers. This position will maintain a customer service relationship with Commercial customers.
Experience and Education
* Two to five years of service support experience required, preferably in a Customer Service environment
* Experience with electric products and/or electrical wiring preferred
* High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelors Degree preferred
* Knowledge of CRM systems and/or scheduling tools preferred
* Experience communicating with various levels of an organization
* Ability to clearly provide direction in written and verbal communications
* High sense of urgency and willingness to take ownership and see problems and challenges through to resolution
* Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
* High level of customer service orientation required a desire to help or serve others, to identify and meet their needs
* Ability to work over-time as needed
* Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
* High level of computer literacy including intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office
* A meticulous approach to planning and organizing including a proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines
* Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with people at all levels of a business
* With capacity to handle 30,000 support issues every day, our Aurora site has been designed to expand alongside our growing number of US Dyson owners. Offering them help and advice via telephone, email, social media and online chat.
* Dyson moved US customer care operations from Chicago to a dedicated $1.5 million contact centre in nearby Aurora during 2012. The 14,000 sq. ft building provides an acoustically engineered open-plan environment, including space for our 250 Dyson experts to disassemble machines while on support calls.
* Function Overview
* Driven to turn owners into passionate advocates of the brand, our team makes each experience rewarding. It requires in-depth knowledge and genuine passion for Dyson technology. So we never miss an opportunity to talk about Dyson s latest machines and frequently sell products as well as solve problems. From letters and emails, to calls, online and social media, our team is constantly evolving to give better service.
* Our Customer Service team epitomises Dyson s problem-solving ethos. There s no query our Ask Dyson teams can t answer. And there s no fault our Field Service engineers can t fix.
* Provide Technical Customer Service
* MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND SUPPORTING ACTIVITIES
* Provide world class customer service to customers by diagnosing product and installation issues via phone interactions.**
* Ensure absolute resolution of customer issues and concerns
* Consider company objectives in service solution decision making
* Utilize company resources to send necessary parts and schedule service
* Become a power user on our service and CRM systems; understand our customer and service database data
* Engage customers in product care programs; participate in communications encouraging cleaning and changing filters and all other post sales support
Provide multi-level support to Commercial team
* Interface with internal functional groups in the US and UK for service solutions
* Proactively communicate service issues with various levels of organizations; internally and externally, proactively provide comfort that an issue is resolved
* Work with colleagues to successfully launch new products and their associated warranties and service agreements
Fulfill other duties as required
* Relish the opportunities to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
* Ability to take initiative to think outside the box and identify opportunities for improvement
* Identify problems and find solutions; be constructive and detailed in defining the issue as well the solution
* Skills* *
* Individual Qualifications
* Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request . Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to email@example.com or call (312) 706-226.
Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.