Bilingual IT Customer Support Rep
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
Painted Post, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
We are currently hiring for a Bilingual IT Customer Support Rep to join our team working onsite at our client's location in Painted Post, NY.
Job Title: Bilingual IT Customer Support Rep
Location: Painted Post, NY
Contract: 12 months
Hours: M-F, 10 am to 7:00 pm
* Bilingual - Spanish language required
* Responsible for screening, referring and diagnosing internal inquires and work requests.
* Performs trouble shooting in the identification of applicable problems related to the infrastructure, systems, applications and network communications.
* Moderate understanding of the general aspects of the job (i.e., familiarity with terminology and standard procedures).
* Basic understanding of content area of function.
* Follows defined procedures.
* Proposes and implements solutions to routine problems with direction from supervisor.
* Refers atypical problems to others.
* Close supervision.
* Reports on activities regularly to supervisor in well-defined format.
* Gathers information and/or data independently using established and well defined procedures.
* Recommends actions to improve efficiency.
* Performs duties within prescribed time frames.
* Errors can be easily and quickly detected within the immediate work unit.
* Contributions limited to task related activities.
* Contacts are primarily within immediate work unit.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.