Bilingual Intensive In-Home QP
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
ACCESS FAMILY SERVICES INC
JOB DESCRIPTIONWorking under general direction, supervises, coordinates and provides Intensive In Home Services activities for consumers of all ages receiving treatment from Access Family Services. Services are provided in accordance with the philosophy, mission, standards, policies, and procedures of the mental health service and as ordered by the physician. The Intensive In Home Team Member reports directly to the Intensive In Home Services Team Leader.Bilingual (Spanish/English) Required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESULTS:
* Participating in the person-centered planning process
* Assisting with implementing a home-based behavioral support plan with the youth and his or her caregivers as indicated in the Person Centered Plan.
* Providing psycho-education as indicated in the Person Centered Plan.
* Assisting the team leader in monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of interventions, as evidenced by symptom reduction and progress toward goals identified in the Person Centered Plan.
* Assisting with crisis interventions.
* Assisting the team leader in consulting with identified providers, engaging community and natural supports, and including their input in the person-centered planning process.
* Monitoring and documenting the status of the recipient's progress and the effectiveness of the strategies and interventions outlined in the Person Centered Plan.
* Provides 24/7/365 crisis first responder coverage for each family served by the IIHS team.
* Adhering to the IIHS schedule to ensure services are planned, and provided in accordance to expectation set forth by AFS and NC DHHS.
* Responsible for ensuring that during the first month of services families receive at least 12 contacts. In months 2 and 3 ensure that families have a minimum of 6 contacts or more, as clinically appropriate.
* Responsible for delivering 60% of IIHS services face to face with the consumer.
* Responsible for delivering 60% of IIHS services outside of AFS facilities.
* Develops and maintains thorough knowledge of referral resources throughout the service area.
* Acts as resource person for other members of the care team, providing in-service education and consultation in understanding the social and emotional factors related to behavioral health problems.
* Maintains up-to-date knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and other third party reimbursement sources.
* Maintains accurate and timely records, including clinical, services notes and billing documentation according to department policy.
* Participates in planning and implementing quality improvement activities.
* Maintains up-to-date knowledge of field by participating in continuing education activities.
* Demonstrate knowledge of, and adhere to, the overall policies and procedures of Access Family Services and those directly related to specific job duties.
* Demonstrate healthy working relationships (open and assertive communication, supportive of others in the workplace) with all employees of Access Family Services and other community stakeholders including parents and legal guardians.
* Adhere to the rights of consumers in all activities and interactions involving persons participating in Access Family Services programs.
* Support the functioning and stability of Access Family Services by advocating and participating in organizational improvements.
* Maintain all administrative and/or clinical records required in a clear, complete, accurate, and legible manner-includes PCP's, authorizations, service notes and other documentation.
* Successfully completes all initial and on-going training requirements as required by AFS, DHHS and the position.
* Successfully demonstrates understanding and implementat