Bilingual Phone Representative 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary:
The Dialer Eligibility Specialist is responsible for screening patients to determine if eligible to apply for any state and/or federal programs, including but not limited to traditional Medicaid, expansion Medicaid, Disability and/or Charity programs(if applicable). If determined eligible, the Dialer Eligibility Specialist will forward the call to a Follow-up Eligibility Specialist, to assist with the completion of the online application (if applicable). Otherwise, the Dialer Eligibility Specialist will provide the actual application (via email, fax or mail), or direct the patient to where the application can be obtained and/or completed online. The Dialer Eligibility Specialist not only acts as an advocate for the patient, but also serves as a liaison to other Team members, client hospital personnel, and government agency staff in a collaborative effort to facilitate eligibility coverage for incurred medical expenses. Primary / Essential Functions: The Primary/ essential job duties may not be exhaustive.
* Effectively and efficiently performs essential job duties:
* Extensive phone contact required utilizing a dialer system. High volume of inbound calls.
* Communicate with patient by phone, screening for program eligibility in a timely, clear, and concise manner.
* Provides superior customer service and maintain a professional image.
* Understands and meets the client's needs, internal procedures and goals.
* Produces results that exceed expectations (a minimum of 60 patients completed per day).
* Bilingual Required: English/Spanish
* Requires 1 to 3 years of related experience.
* Call center experience is highly desirable, but not necessary.
* Experience in hospital business office and/or Medicaid casework is highly desirable, but not necessary.
* Knowledge of Government eligibility program requirements is highly desirable, but not necessary.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to understand users' questions and effectively disseminate technical information, is essential.
* Able to retain information, taking steps necessary in the retention of information(taking notes, asking for additional training, etc.).
* Computer data entry and word processing skills and ability to operate routine office equipment are required.
* Working knowledge of computer programs, i.e., Microsoft Excel .
* Must be able to type at least 30 wpm.
Adreima fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. It is our policy to provide employment, compensation and other benefits related to employment based on qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. In accordance with requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodation upon request during the application process to eligible applicants in order that they may be given a full and fair opportunity to be considered for employment. As Equal Opportunity Employer, we intend to comply fully with applicable federal and state employment laws and the information requested on this application will only be used for purposes consistent with those laws.