Bilingual Product Classification Analyst / Sales Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION: Bilingual Product Classification Analyst(English - German/Spanish/Portuguese)
LOCATION: Pittsburgh PA
MODE: Full Time/Permanent
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
This position enhances users' online shopping experience by performing in-depth research, determining product taxonomy expansion, and improving machine learning classification using highly technical internal tools and processes. It is part of a fast-paced environment, partnering closely with operations and engineering teams.
* Quickly learn and build expertise in new processes and technical applications.
* Deeply analyze data relationships to determine cause and effect of classification.
* Build product expertise on a large quantity of diverse products through thorough research and analysis of data from multiple channels.
* Review data to determine taxonomy expansion and target areas in the taxonomy which require additional training.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams on project initiatives to enhance Google's user experience.
* Manage time effectively and adapt to frequently changing processes and requirements.
* Excellent reading ability in both German/Spanish/Portuguese and English.
* A Bachelor's degreepreferred with a strong academic record. Masters degree a plus.
* Strong computer and internet navigation skills and natural comfort with technology. Ability to learn technical processes quickly.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS DESIRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
* Scripting abilities, particularly Java, Google Apps Script, or SQL.
* Experience with online shopping.