Bilingual Project Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Nexgrill Industries Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMPANY INFO:
Nexgrill is a leading global producer of gas and charcoal grills and grill accessories. It designs and markets an extensive line of high-quality grills under the Nexgrill and KitchenAid brands, as well as OEM products for several global retail partners.
Nexgrill is headquartered in Chino, California, and has experienced significant growth over the past five years. Additionally, we have offices in Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Africa, along with manufacturing in Mainland China.
Project Executive's role is to plan, coordinate and manage daily tasks related to Sales, Marketing, and Manufacturing functions for our International Outdoor Cooking and Heating business. As a Project Executive you will be responsible to coordinate with all other departments within the organization to ensure completion of product, promotion, and pricing projects. To be successful in this position you must be motivated and well organized.
* Research current market trends and price points. Work closely with Merchandisers in China and Product Quality Assurance Department on product design, features, visual branding, engineer design and pricing that will fit retail buyer's needs.
* Understand testing agency regulations and ensure products follow specified guidelines. Provide suggestions and be actively involved in progress tracking to eliminate testing issues/concerns.
* Conduct pricing analysis and negotiate factory price.
* Conduct packaging and literature review to ensure visual branding quality is met for all aspects of packaging.
* Coordinate and complete instruction manuals.
* Be the key information holder for the full spectrum from creation to shipment and be responsible for ensuring smooth communication flow and accuracy of actions by the factory.
* Customer building and sales coordination.
* Be involved in the investigation of potential issues and coordinate platform for discussion between departments domestically and overseas to ensure issue is resolved timely.
* Be involved in risk management through information gathering and be able to offer viable solutions/recommendations.
* Achieve project/account objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and executing action plans, and implementing processes to ensure quality of account productivity
* Bachelor's degree REQUIRED
* Minimum 3 years related experience REQUIRED.
* Excellent English communication skills
* Mandarin Chinese bilingual required
* Basic Microsoft PowerPoint, Word & Excel skills
* Legal work status in the U.S
* Open to traveling opportunities (10% travel)
We offer our full-time employees great health insurance coverage with 100% paid premium.