Bilingual Rep, Client Service I ExamOne - Plano, TX
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek a bilingual (English/Spanish) Client Service Representative I for our Plano, Tex. location.
Schedule: Monday Friday, 8am 5pm
*Salary dependent upon experience*
REQ # 3756764
Handle all inbound customer contacts received by telephone, electronically, in writing and in person. Troubleshoot inquiries. Follow-up with customers on issues that cannot be resolved immediately. Place outbound calls to clients in accordance with call log procedures and policies.
* Handles all customer inquiries received by telephone, fax, or email regarding reporting of patient results, inquiries of tests and services, concerns of service failures and other duties to provide superior service
* Report laboratory results to clients and patients using established protocols
* Document reporting or call history in required format and maintain complete and accurate records
* Contact the client to resolve routine matters related to patient testing and result reporting
* Report client concerns using established protocols
* Provides education and guidance to clients about Quest Diagnostics lab processes.
* Understands the importance of Quality Service and how it is measured
* Escalates issues as appropriate using established protocols
* Leads by example in demonstrating gold standards behaviors
* Perform other duties as required to meet the customer requirements
THE ABOVE STATEMENTS DESCRIBE THE GENERAL NATURE AND LEVEL OF WORK PERFORMED BY PEOPLE ASSIGNED TO THIS JOB. THIS IS NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES THAT AN INCUMBENT MAY BE EXPECTED TO PERFORM.
Education Preferred: Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
Work Experience: Previous medical or customer service background preferred
* Demonstrated strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills. Fluency in both English and Spanish.
* Demonstrated strong writing and composition skills.
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Strong organizational skills
* Demonstrated strong Problem Solving skills
* Demonstrated composure in stressful situations
* Demonstrated ability to follow company and department policies and procedures
* Demonstrated ability to operate basic office equipment and utilize proficient computer skills
* Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
* Demonstrated Integrity and a commitment to values
* Accurate identification and clarification of client or patient request.
* Appropriate escalation of issues that are beyond skills or scope of CSR.
* Determination of appropriate response to client inquiries and complaints.
* Creation of complete and accurate documentation of all interactions.
* Suggestions for process improvements related to department operations or client concerns.
How To Apply
After clicking the button at the top or bottom of the page to Submit, applicants will answer a series of questions and upload or enter resume information. After submitting for this job opening, watch your email inbox (and spam filter). Applicants are sent an email inviting them to complete a required online interactive evaluation, to demonstrate knowledge and abilities, and allow Quest Diagnostics to learn more about them.
If you need assistance with the online application or have questions about the application process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at 262-439-1939.
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers trust every day by providing the highest quality diagnostic information services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Empowering Better Health with Diagnostic Insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.