Bilingual Third Party Retail Sales Associate 9/9/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
At Cox, we connect people to the things they love. Now we d like to connect with you. Cox Communications is looking for SHARP TALENT to join our team and be the VOICE OF OUR BRAND.
As a RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE, you will play a pivotal role in the continued STABILITY AND GROWTH of our organization, by serving as a front-line ambassador of the Cox brand. Working in a third party retailer, you will guide customers through the purchase decision, installation process and education of Cox product and accessory offerings while providing an exceptional customer experience.
THIS IS THE PERFECT CAREER OPPORTUNITY FOR SALES-DRIVEN INDIVIDUALS WITH AN ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT. UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL WITH COX COMMUNICATIONS as a Retail Sales Associate. Keep reading to learn more and apply today!
THE COX COMMUNICATIONS DIFFERENCE
COX COMMUNICATIONS IS MORE THAN JUST A PLACE TO WORK. We strive to create an environment that nurtures personal development and the opportunity to build on your talents.
OUR EMPLOYEES ARE OUR MOST IMPORTANT RESOURCE. To demonstrate the value we place in our employees, Cox offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package and a best-in-class working environment.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO HAVING A DIVERSE WORKFORCE THAT REFLECTS THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE. We embrace and foster an environment that builds on the unique talents that come from a variety of people and perspectives.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
* Ensures individual sales, revenue, and customer experience targets are met
* Explains, illustrates, demonstrates product and accessory capabilities and offers suggestions based on customers wants and needs
* Provides best-in-class customer service skills and aids customers in completing purchases and resolving issues; maintains polished and professional presence
* Executes promotions and campaigns designed to increase brand equity and achieve sales objectives
* Participates in inventory cycle counts
* Ensures sales area remains well merchandised, clean, and visually appealing at all times
* Participates in workshops, special events, and product demonstrations to drive customer loyalty
* Continuously expands knowledge of current Cox products as well as competitor product offerings by participating in regular training classes inside and outside of the store
* May be required to work in other locations that are in proximity to home store to meet the needs of the business
* Provides support for other sales agents as needed to ensure optimal customer service.
* Assists with other duties as requested
* HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience
* 1 or more year of experience preferred in related field (i.e. Sales, Retail Sales, etc.)
* Ability to meet established sales, retention, and customer experience targets
* Willingness to work a flexible schedule which includes weekends, evenings, and holidays
* Computer literacy with an aptitude for learning communication products and services
* Must have reliable, consistent transportation and ability to work at a variety of retail locations
* Track record of high individual performance with demonstrated financial result in sales and retention
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively sell products using a solutions-based approach
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a service-oriented, fast-paced team environment
* Ability to lift 25-50 pounds to help manage stock room inventory
* Ability to be mobile within the store for long periods of time to greet customers and demonstrate products and services
* Fluency in the Spanish language, both written and oral
* AS/AA or Technical Certification in related discipline desired
* Previous experience with store operational duties
* Cash handling and previous billing system experience
* Advanced knowledge of Cox products and services
ORGANIZATION: Cox Communications, Inc.
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-AZ-Tempe-1425 W 14th St
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Individual Contributor
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing