Bilingual (Spanish) Business Development Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONNaviron is pleased to partner with a family-owned, international business with strong core values. For over 70years, they have earned a reputation as a solid company with a passion for quality in our products and excellence in their service.
_Title: Bilingual (Spanish) Business Development Manager_
ROLE SUMMARY: _The Business Development Manager's role is to support sales field leaders in growing larger organizations by creating other leaders through recruiting and training. This role will be conducted in Spanish and fluency is required._
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Connects the sales field leaders with the strategies and vision of the Company.
* Develops and implements a sales plan that connects the field to the key activities needed for sustained growth.
* Implements the training programs.
* Coaches the key leaders regarding changes they need to make to maximize their results.
* Provides recognition for achievement and promotions throughout all levels of the organization.
* Provides feedback regarding the effectiveness of the Company's sales, marketing and training programs and feedback regarding the best practices in the sales field.
* Provides vision that inspires leaders to grow their organizations.
* Promotes the company's vision and mission.
* Understands and promotes building business leaders
* Develops and reinforces a recruiting and training mentality within the field.
* Convinces leaders that the path to unlimited income is through recruiting and structured training systems.
* Provides the right tools to help leaders grow their organizations.
* Develops a sales plan consistent with the strategies of the Company.
* Promotes and motivates sales plan programs.
* Seeks to improve the sales plan programs.
* Identifies the field's needs and market trends.
* Integrates growth-proven programs and ideas from other markets.
* Motivates recruiting as the path to unlimited income.
* Motivation in general meetings, sales leader meetings and uses recruiting tools such as contests, programs, literature and videos.
* Seeks new methods to improve recruiting.
* Determines best practices of the field.
* Organizes recruiting activities.
* Develops and executes creative recruiting contests and programs.
Convinces key leaders on the need and importance of structured training.
Focuses on teaching leaders to train and not do the training for them.
Identifies and communicates best training practices in the field.
Recognition / Promotions:
Measures growth through increasing qualified groups.
* Provides recognition for promotions and achievement.
* Identifies highly achieving people and provides recognition for success and promotions.
* Finds new incentives to increase promotions.
* Connects with the sales field leaders.
* Involves key leaders in the sales planning process.
* Involves key leaders in the planning and execution of general and leaders meetings.
* Provides 1to1 sessions for key leaders.
* Clearly communicates programs, contests, training,
* Solicits feedback on Company programs, contests, and training seminars.
* Effectively executes the sales plan and motivates the plan activities.
* Evaluates the results of sales plan activities, and suggests changes, if needed.
* Prepares and updates sales plans every four months.
* Prepares and updates the activity reports