Bilingual Talent Recruiter
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
LEARN Charter School Network
LEARN Charter School Network (LEARN) opened its doors as a charter school in 2001 with the mission TO PROVIDE CHILDREN WITH THE ACADEMIC FOUNDATION AND AMBITION TO EARN A COLLEGE DEGREE. Our commitment to providing underserved communities with a high-quality, college prep elementary education is unwavering. LEARN currently serves 4,000+ students (90% of which are low-income and 99% minority) across 10 campuses in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs with plans to expand to 16 campuses serving 8,000 students within the next 10 years.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial self-starter with excellent project management skills and a keen eye for talent to join the HR team as a Talent Recruiter. This person will play a critical role in leading our efforts to staff our schools with world-class talent. As a member of a rapidly expanding organization, this position promises to be fast-paced and full of opportunity to implement new and impactful initiatives.
* Manage the full-cycle recruiting, hiring, and placement process securing high-quality talent for all open positions
* Identify, cultivate, and influence top candidates nationally to apply to LEARN
* Utilize innovative recruiting techniques to proactively source candidates through the use of the internet, social media, partnerships, networking, etc.
* Collaborate with Principals and hiring managers to identify and track their specific hiring needs
* Actively source and present exceptional candidates for your assigned campuses
* Establish and maintain talent pipelines for assigned target areas
* Devise new and innovative approaches to recruitment outreach and selection processes
* Identify and maintain partnerships with key organizations to develop talent pipelines
* Develop and execute methods to track recruitment metrics to aid in strategy evaluation and drive process efficiencies
* Attend and assist with the coordination and execution of recruitment events and fairs
* Support the HR team with ad-hoc projects as necessary
Candidates for this position must have a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2-3 years of direct high-volume recruitment experience in a fast-paced work environment. Prior teaching or charter experience a plus. Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
* MISSION & CULTURE FIT - Believes that all students can achieve college success and exhibits an unwavering determination to do whatever it takes to help LEARN students achieve their goals.
* DATA ANALYSIS & ANALYTICAL THINKING - Ability to build and create data, analyze statistics, identify trends and make balanced, objective recommendations in a proactive manner to achieve maximum results.
* ORGANIZATION & PROJECT MANAGEMENT - Keeps track of upcoming, ongoing, and past work product. Quickly adjusts to shifting priorities and deadlines and can juggle multiple and varied projects simultaneously. Develops realistic action plans and utilizes team effectively to achieve department goals.
* COLLABORATION - Initiates, builds, and manages cohesive partnerships and professional relationships both internally and externally.
* COMMUNICATION WITH STAKEHOLDERS. Gears communications towards the target audience and is able to influence stakeholders in the interest of meeting organizational goals and values. Communicates at a high level in both written and verbal form with a focus on customer service and relationships.