Bilingual Video Strategy Manager-Mundo HIspanico
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 11/20/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description Cox Media Group is looking for a digital bilingual video editor.
The Spanish-language digital content editor will be an integral member of the dynamic Mundo Hispanico team.
* Expediently edit multiple news videos per day.
* Meet the unique demands for video content across Mundo Hispanico desktop, mobile and social platforms.
* Assign and edit articles and other content generated by contributors to ensure the content meets quality standards, achieves business goals and supports the content strategy.
* Manage the content workflow from assignment through editing to publishing.
* Communications, Film, Media Production degree or career-related degree
* Skilled at audio mixing and mastering
* 1-2 years of experience in professional video editing or working in a television and/or digital newsroom
* Excellence in Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop, Avid.
* Skilled at basic color correction and grading
* Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills is a must
* Self-starter who is comfortable in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
* Occasional night and weekend availability required
* Must provide examples of previous work and/or reel
* Fluency and demonstrated ability to edit content in both Spanish and English
* Demonstrated understanding of the Hispanic market
* Advanced ability to work effectively with others and lead projects
* Penchant for thinking outside the box and coming up with creative ideas
* Ability to provide clear direction to outside reporters and content partners.
* Demonstrates ability to find and develop nationally trending content for the Hispanic market.
* Willing to work weekends.
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America's leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings.
The company's operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, more than 60 radio stations, six daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 31 million TV viewers, more than 3.5 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
COX MEDIA GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER; MINORITIES/WOMEN/VETERANS/DISABLED.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at http://www.coxmediagroup.com
Organization:Cox Media Group
Primary Location:US-GA-Atlanta-223 Perimeter Center Pkwy NE
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Travel:Yes, 5 % of the Time