Bill Review Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONBILL REVIEW SUPERVISOR
Ensure optimal unit productivity and quality process by analysing production and quality outcomes of the bill review unit.
Monitors daily production and accuracy, facilitates workflows, provides feedback to Bill Review staff and management on individual production and quality results, supports and conducts on-going staff training, participates in orientation of new Bill Review staff, assist management in resolving internal employee questions, issues and conflicts.
In addition to the above key responsibilities, you may be required to undertake other duties from time to time as the Company may reasonably require.
_For roles with line management responsibility only:_
_Responsible for coaching, developing and motivating direct reports. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: recruitment and selection; employee appraisals and proactively addressing employee grievance and performance issues. It is important that these duties are carried out in accordance with Company policies and practices and in conjunction with HR_.
* Experience in Workers Comp, Bill Review, and National Fee Schedule.
* At least 5 years of Medical Bill experience
* Successful performance of Senior Bill Review analyst position, meeting and exceeding all performance standards for that position over a sufficient period of time.
* Prior leadership experience
* Office related supervisory experience
* Strong Organizational skills
* High School Diploma or GED required;
* Associate DegreePreferred
* National Workers' Comp fee schedule knowledge
GENERAL SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES:
* Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner gather and analyse information skilfully.
* Ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, monitor own work to ensure quality and apply feedback to improve performance.
* Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
* Ability to be at work and on time, follow instructions, respond to management direction and solicit feedback to improve performance
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to multi-task
* Computer skills (Microsoft applications)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills