Billing Analyst - CABS
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
CSG Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTION11400 Billing Analyst - CABS (Open)
Carrier Operations Service Management - Americas
This job is responsible for setting up customer's billing, processing and analyzing data, producing invoices and billing reports for CABS (Carrier Access Billing System) Service Bureau Customers. This position supports CABS Licensee and Service Bureau customers directly by phone or e-mail to address their billing or application questions and issues. This role will exercise discretion and independent judgment under general supervision.
Essential Job Functions
* Producing and analyzing billing reports for service bureau customers, to include analyzing the results of processed files and making corrections in the databases or on the data if needed.
* Responsible for compiling bill count reports and providing invoicing data to the finance department.
* Management of data to produce invoices for mailing/shipping per billing schedule.
* Maintain customer data in database, monitor customer email inbox and identify problems/issues during billing cycles and solves or requests assistance in solving.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Ability to use a personal computer. Proficiency with other Microsoft Office applications.
* Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language in a business environment.
* Telephony end user billing can be exchanged for CABS.
* Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
* Good verbal, written skills and interpersonal skills. Presents information effectively.
* Good working knowledge of customer requirements.
* Good interpersonal skills .
* Solid working knowledge of telephony definitions, industry terms and technologies .
* 3 years + of experience in telephony and at least 1 year of CABS experience required.
* Education: AA degree or equivalent in business related field is preferred.