This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPowell Tate, one of Washington's leading strategic communications and public affairs firms, and a division of Weber Shandwick, is currently seeking an experienced Billing Analyst for its growing business.
* Own the full billing cycle including: customer and project setup, bill preparation, approval and submission
* Analyze contract terms and ensure invoices are submitted per contract requirements
* Work closely with internal clients including account managers and project managers
* Analyze project spending and proactively raise questions/issues to account team on budget, expense, fees etc.
* Ensure timely billing of contracts to maximize cash flow
* Reconcile and analyze unbilled hours and provide solutions
* Create and maintain project spending tracker
* Assist collection of past due invoices
* Continually strives to develop and improve client-specific processes and tools that facilitate accurate billing and provide ad hoc reports
* A solid understanding of billing practices, 2-5 years experience.
* Analytical skills and understand Excel Vlookup/Pivot Tables
* Organized, detail-oriented and be able to meet tight deadlines
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to professionally and effectively communicate with business partners and clients
* Basic understanding of service industry T&E billing practice
* Basic understanding of revenue recognition
* Background in billing involving media buy, commission markup and reconciliation
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills needed for analysis and automation of billing processes
* Basic accounting and revenue recognition knowledge
* Experience with SAP
Powell Tate|Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Powell Tate|Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.