This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Westlake Village, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for energetic, team player with a proven track record in supporting the billing and finance operations of a fast-paced technology company such as ours. To be successful in this position, a candidate must possess strong skills to analyze large data files, communicate effectively with internal customers such as IT, Product Management, Sales and Customer Care. This position also requires the ability to understand contract terms that drive our billing processes.
* BSdegree in finance or accounting or relevant experience.
* 3+ years of experience in a corporate environment.
* Intermediate Level in MS Excel is required.
* Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains, Deferred Revenue Software, OracleSoftware experience preferred but not required.
* Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Controls and audit experience are advantage.
* Must be able to adjust and work effectively in a dynamic and changing environment.
* Experienced working with different functional groups including sales, marketing, operations, and R&D.
* Comfortable interacting with middle management on a regular basis.