This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
Lake Mary, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client, a well established and national firm tied to the construction industry, is seeking an Administrative Assistant.
In this industry, the title is referred to as a Project Coordinator.
Location: Lake Mary, FL
Duration: Long-term. Temporary to Permanent.
Pay: $14 - $15 per hour while on the temporary side.
This position will be heavy administrative, contract, and billing work.
* Facilitates and coordinates the work of multiple project teams engaged in the establishment and implementation of new projects to support the Project Manager.
* Provides timely project status updates to the Project Managers; submits for Cabinet resolution those problems and issues that cannot be resolved at lower levels.
* Maintain and update company database.
* Must be able to generate customized reports and pivot tables in addition to utilizing V-Lookup functionality.
* Duties will require candidate to create and track contracts, purchase orders, submittals and complete project close-out manuals.
* Must be able to handle all correspondence between general contractor, owner, architect and subcontractors. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
* Bachelor's Degree
* Strong Microsoft Word and Excel experience
* Multi-tasking capabilities
* Project management skills and the ability to resolve complex problems and issues.
* Purchasing experience is desirable