This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
Responsible for an assigned segment of accounts, the Finance Billing Coordinator strives to ensure that projects are accurately setup and invoiced per contract terms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Review & approval of new project submissions (Verification of contract to setup documents)
* Review & approval of Change Orders per contract terms
* Enter/Convert Sales Orders into accounting system
* Coordinate project billings per contract terms
* Manage access to electronic invoice submission websites (Ariba, OB10, Etc.)
* Credit Memo processing
* Maintain accurate, reconcilable project records & files
* Build & maintain positive rapport with project management and office support team
Education and/or Experience:
* Proficiency in the world of Billing and Collections, preferably on a large-scale.
* The ideal candidate will already have 2+ years A/R, Billing/Collection experience and be able to draw conclusions, make decisions, and initiate actions.
* Excellent customer service & communication skills knowing when to be firm, yet polite; able to soothe people and negotiate bureaucracies.
* Have a natural expertise in multi-tasking . Resolving problems, juggling phones, faxes, and emails, completing forms, data entry, and filing, and many other simultaneous duties.
* Self-organization, detail-oriented, follow-through, commitment and dependability.
* Proven proficiency in Windows applications: Word, Excel, Outlook
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Striving for excellence in everything we do, AVI-SPL is committed to honoring these core values:
Character - Being honest and acting with integrity toward each other, our customers and ourselves.
Teamwork- Working together, through the good and the bad, toward a common goal, and being jointly responsible for exceeding customer expectations.
Knowledge - Continuously growing our business and technical expertise and sharing our knowledge for the benefit of others.
Responsibility - -Being accountable for getting the job done right and doing whatever it takes for the growth and success of our team and our customers.
Respect - Appreciating each person's value to the team and treating each other with courtesy and professionalism.
Tampa, Florida, United States