Billing Customer Service Phone Rep, 40 Hrs, Ft, Elmwood Park, NJ
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc.
Elmwood Park, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Purpose: Working in a high call volume customer service center. Helping patients to resolve billing issues and questions regarding their BioReference bills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Answer calls in a proficient and professional manner
* Assist patients with their inquiries and provide patients with satisfactory answers.
* Notate the conversation on the patient's invoice in a practical and concise manner.
* Update the insurance information and demographic fields on the invoice accurately.
* Update faxes from patients and doctor's offices as well as checking EOB's against the system.
* Process credit card payments and offer discounts to qualifying patients.
* Follow all Billing Operation procedures policies.
**Billing Customer Service Representative Schedule is Monday-Friday 12:30pm-9pm
BioReference Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
High school diploma or equivalent
Minimum of 1-2 years medical billing and/or customer service experience
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Speak and write English clearly and effectively
Ability to handle stressful situations
Good problem solving skills
Able to operate office equipment
Fast paced high call volumes