This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTHE POSITION:
The Billings Lead will provide direct supervision to professional individual contributors and/or skilled, support individual contributors from the Billings Team.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
Manage the development, implementation and/or maintenance of Billings in accordance with GAAP policies and procedures. Design operational procedures and processes that meet audit standards and improve efficiency. Mentor and motivate team. Ensure integration of data produced into systems and support objectives of financial analysts. Ensure the accurate compilation, analysis and reporting of accounting data and revenue. Participate in annual audits and special projects.
* A rapidly growing yet well-established business
* The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
* Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
The position demands an individual with:
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Persuading and Influencing
* Team Work
QUALIFICATIONS WILL INCLUDE:
* Minimum 6 years of Accounting experience with supervisory/management experience.
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent experience.
* Proficient knowledge of billing processes and knowledge of how the process interrelates and impacts the financial statements.
* Proficient knowledge of accounting principles relative to revenue recognition, business processes and applicable policies, related to Project Accounting, Billing and Accounts Receivable functions.
Pegasystems' Build for Change(R) Platform is the heart of Better Business Software(tm). It delivers business agility and empowers leading organizations to rapidly close execution gaps and seize new opportunities. Pegasystems leverages its recognized leadership in Business Process Management (BPM), Multi-Channel Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Rules, and Adaptive Analytics to uniquely give its clients the power to engage customers, simplify operations and Build For Change(R).
_As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law._