Billing Manager 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: ASSOCIATE - BILLING AND COLLECTIONS
LOCATION: HORSHAM, PA
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING. OTHER DUTIES MAY BE assigned.
* Perform Billing, Collection and payment reconciliation activities for Insurance clients.
* Apply the payment received to the respective policies and accounts in InsPro (CRM)
* Comply with established company criteria for accuracy of Cash postings
* Research, resolve and escalate all outstanding reconciling items.
* Properly document within Inspro and excel reports with appropriate support included.
QUALIFICATIONS , SKILLS AND ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Good understanding of accounting principals
* Ability of doing detailed research and analysis
* Ability to work in high volume atmosphere
* PC proficiency with experience in MS Suite, including advanced excel
* Ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external teams
* RECORD TO REPORT OR CASH APPLICATION EXPERIENCE IS A HUGE PLUS