This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONBIG IDEAS. BOLD ACTIONS.
West Corporation's Accounting & Finance team is looking for an experienced Billing Manager to oversee our shared billing services department. The Billing Manager will report to the Senior Director of Accounting Shared Services and ultimately be responsible for the success of a 25 member team made up of Billing and Cash Application professionals.
Knowledge of GAAP, revenue recognition, internal controls, and contract compliance will get you in the door, but what will set you apartis your desire to dig in with your business partners and develop a keen understanding of their business model and key revenue drivers. That's because this group owns 8 distinct billing and cash application processes, each with its own technology and internal control structure.
Additionally, promoting world-class customer service is something that you need to eat, breathe, and sleep. So exceptional communication skills and the ability to foster a dynamic culture that caters to an extremely positive business environment is a must.
_IS THIS THE TYPE OF IMPACT YOU WANT YOUR ACCOUNTING & FINANCE CAREER TO HAVE _
At West, you can expect to be a part of a $2.5B publically traded company (WSTC) that specializes in delivering communications technology solutions with global reach. With dozens of revenue streams, we are literally changing the way the world works and lives.
If you've been looking for an opportunity like this, then apply today and let's get to work!
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in accounting, finance or related field required. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
* Minimum four years experience in accounting or billing required
* Minimum one year supervisory experience required
* Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Access required
* Prior experience with collections systems
* CPA (Certified Public Accountant) preferred