This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
Securitas Critical Infrastructure Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary: Handle special billing needs for assigned regions and or clients. Support internal and external clients with billing questions and issues.
* The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job or position. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. An associate might or might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
* All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
* Associates are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
* In performing functions, duties or tasks, associates are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Associates are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
* All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, associates are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
* Prepare special billing invoices for selected clients.
* Key billing adjustments, reissue invoices, and handle billing problems for assigned regions.
* Supply Credit Department with information and backup documentation for preference claims.
* Assist in client account reconciliation.
* Assist other departments with research and billing issues.
* Assist manager with special projects and additional duties assigned, as required.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED, and three years of office experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Proficiency in Excel is required.
Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
* Relevant college coursework preferred and may substitute for the required experience on a month-for-month basis.
* Knowledge of standard office procedures and practices.
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagrammatic, or schedule form.
* Working knowledge of computerized systems, preferably Peoplesoft AR & Billing.
* Basic knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
* Ability to perform position tasks accurately and timely.
* Demonstrated proficiency in office productivity software including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
* Excellent planning, organization and time management skills.
* Ability to carry out multiple assignments concurrently.
* Skill in clear and concise oral and written communication and adapt to changes in environment and organization.
* Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
* Ability to be an effective team member and handle project assignments responsibly.
* Courteous telephone manner.
* Strong customer service and results orientation.
Working Conditions and Physical/Mental Demands
With or without reasonable accommodation, a candidate must have the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions described. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
* Maintaining composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff and the public, occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
* Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
* Prolonged and repetitive data entry.
* Handling and being exposed to sensitive and confidential information.
* Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and sometimes up to 40 pounds.
* Computer Usage.
* Regular talking and hearing.
* Frequent sitting
* Close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
* Work primarily performed in an office environment.