This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Grand Rapids, MI
The team is urgently looking for a Billing Specialist with the following responsibilities:
Execute the reconciliation process as outlined in the Medicaid reconciliation policies and procedures. This role will work closely with internal departments such as billing, enrollment, information systems, and government programs to facilitate compliance and identify opportunities to improve the cost-effectiveness of the product. Perform reconciliation issue identification, troubleshoot and collaborate with Medicaid team members and other areas in the organization. Responsible for analyzing reports and other complex information to determine appropriate action.
* Two to three years of experience in billing, reconciliation, and accounts receivable
* Create and processes appropriate manual adjustments (Billing Discretionary Items) in Facets to correctly record premium revenue.
* Analyze and implement complicated State communication regarding various pass-through payments and rate adjustments to ensure correct premiums for monthly billing.
* Preform rate entry and auditing for hundreds of rate cells.
* Identify opportunities and facilitate the development and change of processes to improve cost effectiveness of the Medicaid product.
* Individual to work with IT developers for system enhancements and break fix incidences.
* This position is responsible for problem resolution and involved in process redesign.
* Advanced knowledge of Facets Applications within the Subscriber/member and Customer Service Application Group
* Moderate computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook (emphasis on Access and Excel)