Billing Specialist I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Nexeo Solutions, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Nexeo Solutions is the largest global chemical and plastics distributor with a centralized business model. With operations worldwide, Nexeo offers over 26,000 products used in a broad cross-section of industries, including chemicals manufacturing, oil and gas, paints and coatings, automotive, healthcare and personal care. Nexeo distributes these products in North America, EMEA, and Asia. The company provides broad logistics capabilities, in-depth market knowledge, dedicated technical expertise and Environmental Services. As a private company employing more than 2,500 employees, Nexeo connects a network of over 1,200 suppliers with a diverse base of more than 28,000 customers. Learn more at www.nexeosolutions.com.
Responsible for the day to day transactions with the Environmental Services Billing team which include processing vendor invoices, standard sales order validation and purchase order entry, managing billing to customers, supplier inquiries and report reviews.
* Standard sales order validation and purchase order entry
* Timely processing of vendor invoices
* Timely and accurate billing of customers to improve cash flow
* Manage supplier inquiries/issues via telephone, e-mail or fax
* Billing and preparing supplier invoices to forward to accounts payable
* Review of open orders reports
* Set up new vendors in SAP
* Release of sales orders for billing after validation
* Creation of purchase orders
* Resolution of transporter related issues for freight bills
* Reconciliation of vendor discrepancies
* Resolution of billing open order scorecard
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor s degree preferred. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
* 1-3 years accounts payable or billing experience preferred
* Proficiency with the MS Office package preferred
* SAP (or other ERP systems) and Salesforce experience a plus
* Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
The successful candidate will show demonstrated capability in the following competencies:
* Dealing with Ambiguity
* Problem Solving
* Written Communications
* Functional/Technical Skills
* Customer Focus
* Time Management
Nexeo Solutions participates in the E-Verify program to ensure employment eligibility of newly hired employees where required.