Billing Specialist I 8/21/2016
Safran Morpho Trust
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Responsible for receiving and reconciling payments received.
Essential Job Functions:
* Sorting and Processing of all incoming mail (Checks)
* Print all applicable daily reports
* Answer incoming phone calls.
* Weekly filing of documents
* Carry out various administrative duties as requested in a timely manner.
* Mass mailings
* Assisting other depts. as needed.
* Making phone calls
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
* Working knowledge of Excel and Word
* Ability to operate computer, fax machine, telephone, calculator, copier and time clock
* Strong detail oriented
* Must be able to multi-task
* Demonstrate great communication skills
* Must be punctual and be able to follow daily schedules for breaks and lunches
* Self-Starting ability
* Excellent customer services skills
* High School diploma
* Equivalent work experience
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
* Travel not required
* General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated. Working conditions may vary considerably based on assigned location.
* Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment. Normal range of hearing and vision required.
* The work requires light physical effort with frequent lifting and/or moving of materials in the 10-30 pound range.
Must be a US Citizen, without dual Citizenships
MorphoTrust is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics