This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Mc Lean, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate, to join our Finance and Accounting group in our Tysons office.
- Review engagement financial performance and prepare monthly client bills for the federal audit and advisory practices
- Maintain and review federal billing requirements and cost based contracts
- Collaborate with internal engagement teams and external clients to provide accurate and timely billing for assigned engagements
- Prepare detailed engagement analysis and review appropriateness of transactions for compliance
- Monitor engagement estimated realization percentages
- Minimum three years of federal contracts or billing experience; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Minimum three years financial analysis, reconciliation, and reporting experience
- Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) or Contract Administration Services (CAS)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Knowledge of Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF) contract billings on federal contracts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications, with advanced Excel skills
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .