This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems Technologies
* Electronic entry of invoices each day they are available from the invoice with customer approval
* Save invoices to pdf file and all additional required documents such as a billing summary
* Print confirmation of submitted invoice and attach to invoice for reference and follow up
* Contact appropriate associates such as General Managers to payment forecasting/agreements etc.
* Maintain and update excel spreadsheets
* Work with excel on a daily basis
* Weekly reporting to Operations Manager of invoice entry/adjustments etc.
* Review and monitor of electronic invoicing customers aging and follow up of invoices not accepted in customer portal
* Work on special projects as directed by management.
* Review Time & Attendance sheets
* Interpret customer contracts for billing details
* Accounting Degree (preferred) or 5years of hands on billing experience
* Ability to work in fast paced, high stress situations and process high volume of billing invoices
* Ability to multi task and meet deadlines
* Computer skills including MS Word and Excel is a must
* Excellent interpersonal communications skills
* Profound ability to make decisions and work independently with little direction from management
* Organized and able to work independentley without supervision
* Accounting experience is a must
* Must be able to set up contracts in the billing system
* Must be able to work with customers