Billing and Collections Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Arnold & Porter LLP
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Finance & Accounting Department of Arnold & Porter LLP has an opening for a Billing & Collections Manager in the Washington, DC office. The Manager will manage and oversee the accounts receivable, billing and collections departments ensuring compliance for internal and client policies, procedures and guidelines.
* Four-year college degree and/or equivalent, significant experience in the billing department of a law firm.
* A minimum of five years of experience in a comparable position.
* Prior supervisory experience
* Effective oral and written communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Strong organizational and planning skills.
* Ability to prioritize and multitask effectively.
* Ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the Firm with tact and diplomacy.
* Must demonstrate a high degree of trustworthiness commensurate to handling confidential and sensitive material.
* Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel; working knowledge of Aderant, a plus.
* Flexibility to work additional hours as necessary.
Arnold & Porter is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, disability, medical condition, family leave status, citizenship status, ancestry, marital status, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. Our Firm's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. To achieve our goal of equal opportunity, Arnold & Porter maintains an affirmative action plan through which it makes good faith efforts to recruit, hire and advance in employment qualified minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click EEO is the LAW and the Supplement poster. Arnold & Porter LLP is an EO Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability