Bing Ads - Support Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for BING ADS SUPPORT ANALYST for our client in SEATTLE, WA
JOB TITLE: BING ADS SUPPORT ANALYST
JOB LOCATION: SEATTLE, WA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
Bing Ads Global Support is a focal point for Bing advertisers around the world, and plays a key role in enabling the Bing Ads Business through technical support, traffic quality analysis and ad quality programs.
We are looking for individuals who have experience working in a Technical Call center and have experience with the following:
* Good Oral/Written communication skills
* Incident Management
* Problem Management
* Adhering to and resolving tickets within SLA
* Good .net and sql skills
* Ideal candidates would be candidates working in Google Support, Microsoft support, Alert monitoring and Incident Management (IBM).
* Provide tier 2/Tier 3 support to customers using Bing Ads, BMC and Bing Places product.
* Resolve issues with Global support defined SLA time lines.
* Work with technical support engineers, customers, sales teams and internal partners to gather escalation information and customer/business impact as needed.
* Ability to collaborate with PMs, DEV, stakeholders in resolving complex issues.
* Ability to troubleshoot complex issues and provide solutions quickly.
* Document ongoing issues/solutions using VKB tool.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experiencerequired (Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics or related field preferred).
* Minimum 3years' experience in troubleshooting technical issues in a client facing role.
* Excellent written & oral communication skills.
* Strong analytical problem solving skills.
* Should be willing to work primarily during US hours.