Bing Support Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: BING SUPPORT ANALYST - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: SEATTLE, WA
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
* Provide tier 2/Tier 3 support to customers using Bing Ads, BMC and Bing Places product. Resolve issues with Global support defined SLA time lines.
* Work with technical support engineers, customers, sales teams and internal partners to gather escalation information and customer/business impact as needed
* Interaction required with PMs, DEV, stakeholders in case of complex issues
* Troubleshoot complex issues and provide solutions quickly.
* Document ongoing issues/solutions using VKB tool
* Good communication skills
* Candidates shouldn't fall under 18months M/S vendor policy
* Having tech support in application (knowledge in any apps is fine; repairing work/installation)
* SQL background (basic knowledge is mandatory)
* SQL-Query (to troubleshoot the apps/how database works, etc.)