Bio Medical Electronics Technician 9/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Title
Bio Medical Electronics Technician
OGDEN, UT (ECS 37) - Ogden, UT US (Primary)
High School Diploma
VSE CORPORATION IS CURRENTLY SEEKING BIO MED ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN I WITH 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE TO WORK AT THE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT CONCENTRATION SITE (MECS) IN ECS 37, OGDEN, UT WITH THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
* Be able to install, maintain, diagnose, repair, calibrate, and test Medical electronic equipment/systems
* knowledge of electronic theory and Medical procedures
* Be able to isolate and resolve the complex relationship between electrical, electronic, computer operating systems, mechanical, physical and chemical components of the equipment and systems
* Requires an in-depth understanding and ability to diagnose electronics problems
* The ability to deal effectively with military customers
* Additionally, must interpret and apply the principles of networking, physics, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
* Performs evaluation for and provides consultation and technical instructions to members of the Medical user team.
* Provides training for user personnel.
* Be able to travel as needed.
* Other duties as assigned
Education: High school and Technical school in electronics or medical support;
Prefer: American Association of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI), Veterans Administration Biomedical Equipment Technician or US Army Medical certification. Travel
0 - 10%
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans?) that understands the value of diversity and its impact on a high performance culture. We are a military friendly organization and veterans are encouraged to apply. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Due to the incredible influx of applicants we are not able to take phone calls; we will contact you if you are a match for any position. Thank you for considering us for employment.