This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Linde North America, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Responsibilities:
* Responsible for participating in the performance of day to day ventilator maintenance
* Responsible for all ventilator maintenance files
* Responsible for making sure all manufacture guidelines are meet for the pm and repair of ventilators
* Responsible for making sure all testing equipment is calibrated annually
* Responsible for maintaining sufficient ventilator inventory
* Responsible for maintaining sufficient parts inventory
High School Diploma or GED
Minimum 1 year of shop repair experience
Must hold a valid driver's license
Physical Requirements of the Job:
* Able to lift 50-70 pounds as needed
* Able to bend, stoop, squat, and lift numerous times daily
Bachelor Degree preferred
Minimum of 1 year BioMed repair experience preferred
Good written and Customer Service skills
Good communication skills and ability to interface with co-workers
Must have basic computer ability
Motivation and high energy
Thorough knowledge of the principles, methods, materials and equipment used is required
* Must have ability to gain and maintain thorough knowledge of paperwork
* Manages time with minimal supervision
Must attend and pass manufacture training class
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!
LINDE ENSURES EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY WITHOUT DISCRIMINATION OR HARASSMENT ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, CREED, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ALIENAGE OR CITIZENSHIP STATUS, AGE, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, MARITAL OR DOMESTIC/CIVIL PARTNERSHIP STATUS, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, GENETIC INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER BASIS PROTECTED BY LAW.