BioPharma Initiative Business & Program Manager 8/25/2016
A New Beginning - Genesis 2
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY BIOPHARMA INITIATIVE BUSINESS & PROGRAM MANAGER
* Lead & manage all aspects of BioPharma Strategic Initiative.
* Lead development & execution of overall business strategy & plan.
* Facilitate & lead monthly governance meetings (Steering Committee, Exec Sponsors, Corporate Updates).
* Ensure alignment across Commercialization and Product & Solutions Development Teams activities & deliverables across divisions & functional groups.
* Lead organizational development to effectively execute & deliver business plan results.
* Global & regional operational business plans.
* Ongoing R&D Roadmap alignment.
* Coordinated project plans to deliver near-, mid-, and long-term products & solutions - consolidated requirements & plans to deliver.
* Organizational capability assessment & development plans.
* On-target business performance (by quarter).
* Continuous assessment & plan evolution to optimize capabilities.
* 10-15 years experience providing solutions into Pharmaceutical markets (primarily BioPharma) ideally relevant tools & techniques.
* 10 years experience leading cross-functional & cross-organizational teams focused on delivering business results.
* Demonstrated ability & skill leading teams across a matrixed environment.
* Demonstrated ability to deliver business results across multiple stakeholder organizations.
* Proven ability to motivate a distributed organization to align on common goals to deliver business results.
This is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, who value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Base Salary - $170,000 to $205,000
Benefits - Full
Bonus Eligible - Yes
Interview Travel Reimbursed - Yes
10+ to 15 years experience
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Often
* Bonus target is 40% of annual salary. Travel is 25% annually. Hoping to find a local candidate.
* Ideal Candidate should have worked for the following company(ies):
* Pharmaceutical markets (primarily BioPharma) industry
Also, please understand this may take time for both of us working together to help advance your career. I will do my best for you and never charge you anything for our time and efforts.
In all cases we always have several jobs not yet published on the WWW, listed on linkedin or posted to our company website.
Many full job descriptions and base salaries in your field of experience can be viewed in various sections on -