BioTelemetry Research - Manager, Business Development - Southern California
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 2/15/2017
San Diego, CA
BioTelemetry Research (formerly Cardiocore), a division of BioTelemetry, is seeking a Manager, Business Development to develop, drive and support the Southern California business. The Manager, Business Development engages in proactive sales and marketing activities within anassigned territory to promote BioTelemetry Research Services to the clinical trial market,foster long-term business relationships through prospect/client development andenhance BioTelemetry Research's reputation as an industry leader. This is a Field position ideally based in Southern California.
* Responsible for achieving sales targets and related performance metrics.
* Develops sales plan to identify newbusiness opportunities by systematically targeting pharmaceutical companies,CROs and Phase I centers within a specified territory (Southern CA, AZ, TX, CO).
* Establishes and maintainsrelationships with key prospect decision-makers and develops a high level ofunderstanding of the decision making within each firm.
* Working closely with the BioTelemetry Research scientific and project management team, identifies and develops new business opportunities with existing sponsors to expand the project base and strengthen the business relationships.
* Conducts direct selling activities,including prospecting, follow-up calls, meetings and sponsor presentations.
* Identifies opportunities for BioTelemetry Research to provide innovative, custom solutions to Sponsor need and works with clinical team, marketing and financial staff to develop and present those solutions.
* Maintains and updates customer contact database, and generates sales pipeline, forecasts and activity reports.
* Identifies and communicates sponsor needs to internal staff and collaborates on development and submission of proposals and study budgets, development of contract documents, and creation and implementation of Clinical Operations transition and study startup plans.
* Bachelor s degree in a related discipline, or equivalent experience
* Experience calling into and established relationships within Pharma, Biotech, Virtual Pharma and CROs IS A MUST
* 7+ years sales experience with at least 3 calling into above named customer base with proven sales results.
* Ability to thrive in a challenging and fast paced environment
* Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivated
* Excellent Communication skills
Cardiocore Biotelemetry Research