This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
Cherokee Nation Technology Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client, the National Intrepid Center of Excellence Network (NICoE) represents an unparalleled asset for the Department of Defense as a pioneering clinical and research platform for the caring of service members not responding to conventional therapy. NICoE’s fourteen active research protocols focus on the complex interaction between Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and Psychological Health (PH) conditions.
The opportunity is for a Biomedical Engineer to have responsibility for the data acquisition and analysis for MEG measurements taken on TBI/PH patients and control subjects in research studies.
• Provide day-to-day technical, clinical, and mechanical support in order to acquire, aggregate, scrub, save, and analyze MEG and EEG data.
• Operate and maintain the MEG equipment
• Manage laboratory operations
• Perform MEG measurements on patients and control subjects
• Use mathematical/numerical methods for analysis such as time-frequency analysis, time-dependent measures of multichannel phase synchronization, and nonlinear measures of dynamical behavior, signal classification, information theory (including measures of complexity) and the identification of causal relationships.
• Contribute to and support presentation and production of scholarly papers from the data obtained
• Collaborate in the development of projects and grant proposals.
• Conduct research projects as requested
• BS or MS in Biomedical Engineering or related field
• Effective communication skills
• Experience with at least one of the following: LabView, Matlab, C/C++, or Fortran
• Knowledge of standard electrophysiology laboratory techniques
• Clinical experience in electrophysiology measurements with patients desirable
• Some understanding of MEG technology desired
• Experience and proficiency with numerical analysis methods and signal processing
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Apply to Job # 10489 online at www.cherokee-cnts.com
Cherokee Nation Technology Solutions provides technical support services and project support personnel to our Government and industry partners. Our highly skilled experts support and supplement the mission, expertise, and skill sets of our clients. Utilizing our customer-intimate approach, we partner with our clients to provide strategic solutions that maximize the use of human and financial resources to ensure that mission-critical projects are completed on time and within budget.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit the following two sites:
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, click here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf