ICON Clinical Research - CT
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Role & Responsibility
This position is responsible for statistical aspects of clinical research projects.
Project responsibilities include:- Provide statistical support for clinical studies, including study design, sample size estimation, patient randomization, statistical analyses, and interpretation of data and reporting of results.
- Provide statistical aspects of case report form design.
- Provide statistical analysis plans, including the definition of derived data sets, and the design of statistical tables, figures, and data listings for clinical summary reports.
- Carries out project related work in accordance with ICON standard operating procedures (SOPs) and study specific procedures (SSPs).
- Understands and uses relevant computer languages and software packages. Writes programs to analyze data.
- Monitors and verifies statistical analysis programs written by statistical programmers.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with clients and ICON project team members, including data management personnel, statistical programmers, and clinical research personnel.
- Prepare and review of biostatistical input to ICON research proposals.
- Provide appropriate statistical input for regulatory submissions and responds to statistical questions raised by regulatory agencies.
Experience & Qualification:- M.S. or Ph.D. degree in statistics, biostatistics, or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Knowledge in applied parametric and nonparametric statistics and SAS programming skills.
Come to ICON and be an important part of a well respected and growing company that believes the details of your career are every bit as critical as the work you do. You'll enjoy highly competitive compensation and an exceptional benefits package. ICON is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to strength in diversity.