This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/20/2016
Great Wolf Resorts
Colorado Springs, CO
* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Answering incoming phone calls & following up on messages relating to all Birthday Party Events. Includes assisting walk-in guests with tours &information.
* Plans parties, secures payment, contracts, and all other necessary documents.
* Coordinates communication between Aquatics, Food & Beverage, and Retail in order to provide a seamless guest experience.
* Acts as the party hostess through the duration of the party time.
* Follows up with thank you letters and gets feedback following the event.
* Welcomes guest by greeting, answering questions, responding to requests.
* Makes resort and other reservations by entering or telephoning requirements, checking availability, confirming requirements.
* Registers guest by obtaining or confirming room requirements, verifying pre-registration, assigning room, obtaining information/signatures, issuing guest room keys.
* Establishes credit by verifying credit cards or obtaining cash.
* Directs guest to room by showing location on resort map.
* Conveys information to guest by receiving and transmitting messages, mail, facsimiles, packages, etc.
* Provides a concierge duty to guests by answering inquires regarding resort and other services guest may require, such as entertainment, shopping, business, and travel.
* Maintains records by entering room and guest account data.
* Collects revenue by entering services and charges, computing bill, obtaining payment.
* Secures guest's valuables by processing lost and found to the housekeeping department.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Uses customer-oriented telephone etiquette to get information. Greets callers, establishes rapport, and projects professional tone.
Proficiency in Opera, and Microsoft Systems is highly preferred.
High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
* Lift up to 10 lbs.
* Sit and/or stand long periods.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled