Restaurant Manager - Bistro 65
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
To provide proper training and supervision of all personnel including assistant managers and supervisors. To insure prompt, courteous service in a manner that complies with Omni Food and Beverage standards and company policies and procedures. To ensure the overall success of the restaurant by guest satisfaction surveys and utilizing financial controls.
* To consistently insure the maximum guest satisfaction while dining in the restaurant.
* Pre-meal meeting conducted with service staff on a daily basis.
* Supervision of floor during operation.
* Insure that service personnel follow service protocol including steps of service.
* Monitor timing of guest experience.
* Handle all complaints to the guests' satisfaction.
* Maintain a consistently smooth running operation.
* Make the Front of the House staff weekly schedule.
* Ensure Kitchen, stewarding and cashier staff are on duty as scheduled.
* Ensure the side-stations are fully stocked with equipment.
* All side-work complete and checked out by the manager.
* Making sure the beverage machines are functioning properly.
* Ensure station rotation in seating.
* Assist in seating or service of guests as necessary.
* Coordinate all functions in dining room during service.
* Monitor productivity of service staff.
* Monitor and critique the quality and consistency of the food product.
* Making sure special boards and/or descriptions posted accurately.
* Continuously check food quality and presentation coming from kitchen.
* Maintain food displays during service.
* Monitor guest satisfaction and comments regarding food and service.
* To be familiar with clients so that there is constant recognition of all repeat guests.
* Review reservations on a daily basis and check against the VIP list from the front desk.
* All special attention details handled properly.
* Maintain the physical atmosphere and cleanliness of the restaurant.
* Ensure the staff s uniforms and appearances meet specifications.
* Make sure tabletops are set to specifications, and during service, constantly inspect tabletops, side-stations and tray stands.
* All menus inspected daily by hostess.
* Make sure all equipment in good condition and clean.
* Make sure work areas are being maintained neat, orderly and clean.
* All lights and music adjusted appropriately for each meal period.
* To contribute to the profitability of the restaurant through cost control effectiveness.
* Constantly perform positive up-selling techniques with service staff.
* Expedite table turnover and table resetting.Implement sales promotions and merchandising programs.
* Be familiar with all beverage-related procedures and equipment and assist the cashier when needed.
* Know and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
* Know emergency procedures (including CPR) and work to prevent accidents.
* Be familiar with and enforce all policies related to liquor liability laws.
* Perform any and all other duties assigned and/or required by management.
* Bachelor s Degree or Equivalent
* Previous Restaurant Experience required
* Flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Understanding of financial statements and labor productivity
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: