This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
My name is Sumit and I'm a Talent Acquisition Specialist at IDC Technologies. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience in Biztalk Developer. This experience is relevant to one of my current openings.
TYPE OF SKILLS: Biztalk 2009/2010/2013, Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5/4.0/4.5, C# .NET, WCF, XML, XSLT, Visual Studio 2010/12, SQL Server 2005/2008R2/2012, Biztalk 360, TFS
DURATION: Full Time
PROJECT NAME: Biztalk
ROLE: Sr. SoftwareEngineer / Biztalk Developer
*Responsibilities & duties (Mandatory)
Biztalk Developer with 6 to 9 years experience working as part of a team developing & supporting Biztalk applications with the following responsibilities and skills.
* At least 6-9 years of solid Biztalk experience
* Hands on Development experience on C# .Net with SQL Server
* Hands on Development experience on writing SQL server 2008, Stored Procs, Views etc
* Ability to work independently, able to understand requirement. Design solution and develop the given modules.
* Experienced with pattern-driven and object oriented design and implementation
* Project development using SDLC cycle.
* Ability to plan and prioritize work
* Interact with Business Analysts and Application Architect as it relates to requirements
* Effective oral and written communication skills
*Project Description (Mandatory)
The Biztalk developer, who can develop & support the set of Biztalk based applications for extended and vehicle protection services line of business. Developer should be able to do project development using SDLC cycle & Agile methodology.
*Work experience & skills (Mandatory)
(INCLUDING MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR EACH SKILL)
Biztalk 2009/2010/2013, Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5/4.0/4.5, C# .NET, WCF, XML, XSLT, Visual Studio 2010/12, SQL Server 2005/2008R2/2012, Biztalk 360.
TFS 2012, Release and Deployment
Excellent Communication, Good in analytical / leadership.
Ability to plan, monitor and organize work