Blanchard Valley Medical Practices Provider Training Intern - PRN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
Blanchard Valley Health System
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
The primary purpose of this position is to support the providers with the implementation of Cerner by providing additional support during the implementation promoting a positive experience within a healthcare setting.
* Duty 1: Support the providers with the Electronic Medical Record system.
* Duty 2: Assist with any projects related to the Cerner implementation
* Duty 3: Evaluate work flow and resource allocations
* Completed a minimum of one (1) year towards a Healthcare or IT related degree and still currently enrolled
* Reside or attend college in one of the 8 counties creating the BVHS footprint: Hancock, Allen, Putnam, Henry, Wood, Seneca, Wyandot, and Hardin
* Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication skills required
* Ability to work at least 24 hours per week during the implementation and 8 weeks after, with limited time off. Training will be during the day, starting in August will be nights and weekends
* Basic level of Microsoft office including Word, Excel and Power Point required.
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skill
This position requires a full range of body motion with intermittent activities in walking, sitting, lifting, bending, squatting, climbing, kneeling, twisting and standing. This position requires individuals to lift work above the Shoulder. The associate must have corrected vision and hearing in the normal range. Individual must have excellent verbal communication skills to perform daily tasks.