Blowmold Operator 3rd Shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
DEAN FOODS COMPANY
The Blow Mold Operator is responsible for operating
plastic blow molding machines and making necessary
adjustments to ensure production of containers is made
in a safe, efficient and high quality manner.
* Monitor conveyor lines for damaged bottles.
* Operate bagger and debagger stations.
* Troubleshoot and minor repair of blow mold equipment.
* Monitor empty bottle weights and makes adjustments
* Train others on blow mold operation.
* Maintain communication with other departments,
management and employees and notify them of any problems
and/or concerns that may restrict the efficiency of
* Ensure all paperwork is filled out in a clear, legible
and accurate format, and completed with required
* Ensure all required information is documented in
accordance with SOP s.
* Analyze process data and equipment performance data to
improve quality, throughput, and troubleshoot.
* Utilizing continuous improvement mindset, assist in
identifying opportunities to improve processes.
* Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
* Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
* Follow all required work safe practices. This would
include wearing of all required PPE in designated areas,
confined space safety, safe chemical handling, fall
* Responsible for food safety, pre-requisite programs
and food quality related to designated area.
* Report any food safety and food quality related issues
to management immediately.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or GED preferred; or one to two
years related experience and/or training; or, equivalent
combination of education and experience.
* Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all
units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions
* Experience within the food and beverage industry
* Must be able to able to stand, walk, push or pull a
majority of the day.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
* Must be able to work in a wet environment with some
exposure dust, gas or fumes.
* Must be willing to work flexible hours including
overtime, weekends and holidays.
* Be able to effectively work in a team environment.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens
(including drug, background and criminal checks).
Dean Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
age, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other category protected under federal,
state, or local laws.