Blue Marble Brands Intern
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
This is a part-time, 20 hours per week internship
To assist the department with any analytical and administrative needs, while learning distribution services related to natural, organic and specialty foods & products. Develop an understanding of our innovative services for our customers and suppliers to foster mutual success and growth.
EEO / VETERANS / DISABLED
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
* Complete projects as assigned
* Assist department with any administrative needs
* Maintains and protects the Company s professional reputation
* Responsible for establishing and maintaining effective communication, coordination, and working relations with Company personnel and with management.
* Coordinate with related departments as required. Answer questions and provide assistance.
* Bachelor s degree or working toward a degree in the related field
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* System implementation experience is preferred
* Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
* Accurate and attentive to detail
* Excellent communications and public relations abilities
* Strong computer application skills
* Ability to assist and support others
* Ability to adapt to changing environment and support of multiple priorities
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.